One of the largest Canadian enterprise companies based out of Toronto is looking to bring on a few mid to senior level iOS engineers to bring onto their team to expedite the delivery of an urgent release. The application is consumer-facing and allows end users to navigate through this company’s marketing and entertainment platform.
They’re looking for a mobile engineer with a firm understanding of Objective-C or Swift for a 6 month contract with an opportunity of conversion.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of Objective-C or Swift experience
- Experience working on consumer-facing products
- Applications published in the app store
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior experience working in both enterprise and retail environments
- Excellent communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% iOS development
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 2 weeks of vacation
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.