A growing life sciences and medical devices company located in Vaughan is growing and looking for passionate engineers with strong life sciences industry exposure to join their team. The company is known for their suite of spectrometer hardware, and is taking on the software industry by storm, by creating brand new solutions from scratch to be productized.
The ideal candidate will have strong understanding of mass spectrometry, have experience developing drivers and controllers, and be passionate about building out solutions and products from scratch. They will be strong with C#, WPF, MVVM, and also be exposed to full stack development in their past.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s in computer science/bio-medical engineering
- 5+ years of full stack C# development experience
- 5+ years with WPF, MVVM
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with ASP.NET, REST, and SQL are a nice to have
- Experience with mass spectrometry is a nice to have
- Experience with developing drivers is a nice to have
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Desktop Development with WPF, MVVM, C#
- 100% Windows Server 2010
- 100% Hands On
- 50% Brand new development from scratch
- 50% Maintaining & Optimizing existing applications
- Competitive Salary: Up to $115,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Collaborative team
- Challenging environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.