Systems Integration Engineer
Our client is a global company that creates opportunities for meaningful connections with our global community. They are looking for a Systems Integration Engineer to help achieve their goal to provide a real-time 360-degree view of current, future, and projected financial data. This candidate will empower finance teams to operate more efficiently, by providing financial data, as well as the necessary software tools. Bring a love of travel and a passion to learn!
Required Skills & Experience
- Design and maintain systems that support the execution of end-user financial processes and tasks
- Extract, transform, and load data from various internal systems into a centralized data store
- Build appropriate data models to link objects and data from various sources together
- Automate the creation of financial transactions in our accounting system
- Seek opportunities within our data flow to improve technical performance
- Troubleshoot, identify causes of, and fix reported bugs
- Design and implement unit tests and data validation checks to improve overall data quality
- Provide technical support to system stakeholders and end users
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience writing queries in SQL Server, Postgres, and MySQL
- Knowledge of core Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) concepts, best practices, and platforms such as SQL Service Integration Services, Talend Open Studio, Pentaho Data Integrator, or Alooma. Experience working with at least one platform.
- Programming experience or education is required, and C# and Visual Studio experience is a strong asset
- Familiar with an enterprise and financial accounting platforms such as Dynamics GP, SAP Business One, or Oracle EBS, their operations, and their back-end data systems
- Experience or education with core financial accounting principles and practices
- Enjoy learning and working with new concepts, systems, and technology
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Expert collaboration skills and superior attention to detail and accuracy
- 50% SQL Querries
- 50% ETL Tools
- 50% Working on booking application
- 50% Working on billing application
- 70% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.