Our client is an industry-leading warehouse management system for better supply chain management. They are looking for a software developer who will responsible for daily software development of Web, Mobile and Windows inventory management applications. Front-end development, UX & UI Design, Web API development and Database Interface are required for this position.
Required Skills & Experience
- Design, develop and test windows and web-based applications according to requirements and specifications
- Work with project managers, analysts, senior developers and users to define system scope and objectives
- Complete assigned development tasks and interact with team when necessary
- Fix software bugs in existing/developing applications
- Perform unit testing and support functional analysis
- Support installation of software components in test and production environments
- Update user manuals and standard operating procedure documents
- Support and maintenance of developing products
Desired Skills & Experience
- Must have C#, HTML5, CSS3 and Java script experience
- AJAX, JQuery, Angular framework, and Type Script
- Experience in Visual Studio 2013, 2015 and 2017, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL, jQuery
- Must have Microsoft SQL Server (2008/2012/2016) experience and Oracle database experience preferred
- Experience with Web Services, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture a plus
- Prior experience developing on mobile android devices
- Requires to have Windows Server 2012/2016 knowledge
- Familiar with automated testing tools (Visual Studio preferred)
- 50% Front End
- 50% Back End
- 95% Hands On
- 5% Management Duties
- 70% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.