UI/UX Designer (Contract)
One of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience is hiring a UI/UX designer to join their team in Hollywood. They own and operate a portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading televisions stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
As a UI/UX designer this individual will be focused on supporting and designing content for the Global Media Operations division of the organization. This content will be specific to: networks, films, and TV shows associated with this sector of the organization.If you thrive in a fast paced environment please submit your resume for review!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-4+ years of UX/UI design experience
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Expert knowledge of Sketch and Zeplin
- Experience working in Sketch and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills; especially the ability to design choices to non-designers
- Any animation experience is a plus!
- 80-90% Hands On
- 10-20% Management Duties
- Continued Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $65/HR
- 6-12/Months Contract-to-Hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Comprehensive health benefit and fitness stipend
- Paid parental leave
- Free Shoes!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.