Salesforce Project Manager
One of the biggest broadcasting television networks in the world is looking for a senior project manager to drive and execute several video technology related projects. This position demands a strong background in both technology and project management.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 7 years of experience in a technical project management role leading complex projects
- 1+ years of professional experience managing a Salesforce related project
- Proven project management experience with planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change management, and risk management
- Effective management of multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to manage cross functional teams consisting of product, design, and engineering
- Proven management of multiple project stakeholders (e.g., internal core team, external vendors, contractors, business users, senior management)
- Experience in a web, mobile and/or connected device development environment
- PMP, MBA or CSM a plus
- BS degree or equivalent
- Local applicants only
- My client cannot sponsor
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Management
- 25% Client Facing
- Competitive Pay: Up to $90/hr
- Contract Duration: 6-12 C2H
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.