Network Engineer: $60-68/hour 90 day Contract to Hire in Orange for a World-Renowned Company
A healthcare company is now hiring for a Mid to Senior Network Engineer to join our beautiful office located in Orange. This person will be supporting our medical devices environment and the many clinics we support. We have Nexus in our data center and are a Cisco shop overseeing 5,000 Aps and 20 wireless controllers. This person will be responsible for implementing 5520’s and general support of the southern California region.
We are looking for someone to stay with us for the long-run. We are a renowned company where our vision and mission are felt throughout the organization. The ideal Network Engineer will be strong with using Cisco Prime CA spectrum for monitoring in our Windows environment!
Applicants should be able to work on a W2 basis. Job search discretion is guaranteed.
Required Skills & Experience
- Wireless experience: controllers such as Cisco and Nexus
- Minimal travel required but will inevitably occur only across Orange County
- General support for our multiple satellite sites
- Configure and troubleshoot protocols: EIGRP, BGP, and OSPF.
- Proficiency in Cisco routers and switches (Nexus is in our data center)
- Full-life-cycle network planning, design, documentation, and configuration of high-availability data center systems
Desired Skills & Experience
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to communicate with teams
- Ability to lead a team or mentor, a definite bonus
- Experience in virtualized network technologies, such as VMware vCloud!
Benefits & Perks
- Tuition assistance
- Job training
- Flexible Spending account
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for you and your dependents
- 401(k) retirement plan, 529 college savings plan, life insurance, and AD&D
- Maternity & paternity leave
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time off and Paid Holidays