Senior DevOps Engineer (Puppet, Docker, Python, AWS)
One of Orange County’s premiere security focused company just partnered with Amazon and is now looking for multiple Sr. DevOps engineers to join their team in their exciting AWS project from being built from scratch. This stable and growing company is moving their platform to the cloud and is in search of the strongest DevOps engineer’s local to Orange County who are interested in building out their AWS platform from the ground up.
The ideal candidate will need to be highly skilled in AWS and familiarity with their offerings such EC2, S3, CloudFormation, Terraform, and Cloudwatch. As well as experience using configuration management tools such like Puppet, Chef, or Salt. Apply now and help build out a large cloud infrastructure from scratch!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of automation experience using Configuration Management tools like: Puppet, Chef, Salt/Saltstack, or Ansible.
- Extensive Linux experience
- Container tools experience with Docker, Vagrant, SmartOS
- Experience using continuous Integration tools such as: Jenkins, Maven, Hudson, or Capistrano
- Scripting using one of the following: Bash, Python, NodeJS, or Ruby.
- Experience with all areas of AWS using: EC2, S3, Cloud Formation, and Cloud Watch
- Experience with Apache or Ngnix for Web Servers
- Monitoring experience with an ELK stack environment, Nagios, or DataDog.
- Knowledge of Networking/Security: Routers, Switches, Firewalls, and Security a Plus.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to manage individual projects and escalated workload
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Overall team player mentality
- Excellent work ethic to get the job done that is required of you.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive benefits package
- Medical. Dental. Vision.
- Competitive PTO package
- Great location in sunny Orange County