QA Automation Engineer
A large retirement and savings organization, located in the western Philadelphia suburbs, is looking to build out their QA Automation team. As of right now, there are 10 people on the team and they all write code from scratch in Python. This is not a standard manual or automation position, it's basically an SDET role.
The position itself allows anyone that is passionate about automation to build out new frameworks and have true autonomy within an existing infrastructure.
Required Skills & Experience
- Python programming and scripting
- .Selenium Web Driver
- Any experience with Java or C# is a plus
- Bug tracking tools are a plus as well (JIRA, Zephyr)
- Web Services testing (SOAP UI, UHC, Postman)
- Experience with Data loading, Machine learning, predictive analytics
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with great coverage and low premiums
- Three to four weeks vacation