Senior Java Engineer
High end technology consulting firm in Washington, DC is seeking a Senior Java Engineer. They specialize in large scale, hard to solve software development and computer science issues.
The candidate along with a team of developers will work on projects at an assigned client site. Some responsibilities include working the full product life cycle of multiple applications, front end angular feature development, develop Java backend features in Hibernate/PostgreSQL environment, as well as various other tasks. The candidate should also have experience developing web applications in a popular framework such as GWT, Spring MVC, or JSF.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years Java software development experience
- 1+ years AngularJS experience
- Experience working with the full software lifecycle
- SQL, Hibernate, SpringMVC
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- AWS is a plus!
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit