Senior UI/UX Designer
A large startup company in the electric car space is seeking a Senior UI/UX Designer to add to their rapidly growing team. This is a company that highly value’s product design and user experience. In this role, you will be a part of a senior team of designers and developers to bring technology and cars together to create a unique experience and change the way we see the auto industry. The ideal candidate is passionate about design and eager to work end-to-end design with complete product ownership. Experience in the auto industry preferred.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of UX design experience
- Work on a small team of designers and conduct regular meetings
- Collaborating with several internal teams to drive user experience decisions
- Apply strategic thinking and customer-centered design processes to deliver E2E user experiences across web and mobile devices
- Proficient in Adobe Suite, Sketch and some online prototyping tools
- Extensive knowledge of user experience methods: ideation, wireframing, storytelling, prototyping, etc.
- Must be well organized, self-directed, efficient, and excellent with time management
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent benefits including generous PTO
- Stock options
- Opportunity for growth
- Great team and company culture
Local candidates only and please no corp to corp!