Lead QA Engineer
A client of mine that is building cutting edge technology solutions in the medical space is looking to expand its QA department. Currently, the engineering team is at about thirty with a total of six QA engineers within that group. As of now, they don't have a team lead to head up that group.
In this role, you will work with software engineers and the QA staff to coordinate all QA and BA processes. The testing itself will be a mix of manual and automation. From a projects perspective, an example is their automated inhalers. They build a mobile application that incorporates an inhaler into blue tooth technology. The device notifies you when you should use it, bring it, and when you're past your usual dose. It also links up with the current weather to let you know when you should bring it with you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 years QA experience
- Experience in manual testing
- Selenium Web Driver
- QC/ALM, Blackbox testing
- Jira, Zephyr
- Leadership and interest in mentoring junior engineers
- Familiarity working with a project from soup to nuts and the full SDLC
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with great coverage and low premiums
- Three to four weeks vacation