Entry Level Software Developer
Global leader in internet security and networking is actively seeking an entry-level software developer to assist in the design and implementation process for their engineering team. This is a full-time position located in their San Carlos, California office.
This company has over twenty years of experience in networking and protecting their customer’s online security presence. Currently, they build out products and platforms for eight different industries, so their engineering team is consistently developing and adapting their systems specifically to their customers’ needs and wants.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Software development for their Security Appliances, hardware and software acceleration
- Ongoing firewall releases
- Customer support for critical issues
- Design, support and implementation of multi-core packet forwarding engine
Required Skills & Experience
- Computer Science Degree and 0-2 years of experience in software development
- Knowledge of encoding and security, as well as TCP/IP
- Knowledge of operating systems: Linux, UNIX (Linux Kernel Network Stack preferred)
Benefits & Perks
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit