Long Term C# Contract Opportunity
Part of a massive enterprise conglomerate from the states, this smaller subsidiary is hiring a full stack C# contractor to join the team for a one year contract, with the possibility of extension or conversion.
In this role you will be working on building brand new features for the flagship product, which deals with complex system controls. The company is moving into a web and cloud environment, and needs an engineer passionate about using bleeding edge technology on a day to day, to help with the re-platforming. The candidate must also have been exposed to a full SDLC in a product company. The tech stack includes ASP.NET, MVC, Angular 2, REST Apis, SQL and Azure.
Required Skills & Experience
- B. Sc, Computer Science or higher
- 5+ years’ experience in a software product company
- 5+ years' experience with ASP.NET, MVC, RESTful, WCF, WEBservices, WEBAPis, SQL
- Production experience with Angular 2
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
Benefits & Perks
- Possibility of extension after first year