One of the leading planning platforms in SF is looking to add another creative member to the team. Essentially, they connect data, people, and plans in every part of a business. The platform guides the decision-making and offers solutions for business challenges when it comes to finance, marketing, IT, sales, etc. You can either have a pre-built plan or customize your own depending on the company and problem.
They're looking for a mid-level graphic designer to join their team of 9 other designers. This person will be in charge of the day-to-day visuals such as ads, decks, print and datasheets. In addition, this person will also have the chance to revamp the environmental design and graphics. There might be some UX work involved in the future, but 80% of this position is visual/graphics.
Required Skills & Experience
· 3+ years experience
· Eye for detail
· Strong communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
· Degree in Graphic Design or another related degree
· Past experience at a brand agency is a huge plus
· Past experience at a tech related company with an established structure and collaboration with design and marketing is a plus
Benefits & Perks
· Located in SOMA
· Market rate compensation
· Medical, dental and vision coverage