Computer Vision Engineer
Our client is a bleeding edge startup located in the heart of Palo Alto. The company has received more than $20 million dollars in venture capital from Andreessen Horrowitz which is one of the most successful VC firms in the world. They are a global company with employees here in Silicon Valley and Europe. They are developing computer vision technology that will change the way that people think about mobile payments and identification authentication.
You will develop computer vision and augmented reality algorithms with a small close knit top notch R&D development team, analyze and improve existing algorithms, explore and research new methods pertaining to future product development, and be a key component to creating a product that is ensured to be the future of the marketplace.
- BS in Computer Science or a related field
- Very strong C++ programming skills and algorithm development
- Proven background in Computer Vision
- Experience with multithreading / concurrency
- Experience working on mobile platforms (Android and/or iOS)
- Knowledge of GPU programming (GLSL)
- Knowledge of NEON / SSE and vector processing
Competitive Salaries, medical benefits, and equity