.NET Software Developer (C#, Microservices, Azure)
Medical laboratory device company in Irvine is looking for a mid-level software engineer to join their passionate development team. The company provides the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
The ideal candidates would have 3+ years of experience with the full .NET stack, experienced with developing micro-services, Angular on the front end, and developing in Azure cloud.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years software development experience with C#/.NET
- Experience developing micro-services
- Experience developing RESTful web services
- Experience with T-SQL
- Experience developing in Azure cloud
- Knowledge and experience with Agile and the Scrum framework
Desired Skills & Experience
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in multi-tasking and prioritizing in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
Benefits & Perks
- Full Health, Medical, Dental, Vision