You are passionate about your work and unwilling to let any detail be missed. You will be responsible for the planning and management of, multiple large scale solution environments. You are happy to get down to the nitty-gritty of systems configuration, designing, scripting and managing automated builds, releases and maintenance processes.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with configuration management utilities, i.e.: Salt, Puppet, Chef, Powershell
- Experience installing, configuring and monitoring middleware technologies (Messaging systems, databases), LDAP directory servers, Identity Management Systems
- Experience automating provisioning of environments including cloud (VMWare, AWS, Azure)
- Experience with monitoring tools and logs
- Experience with administration of Unix based systems and shell scripting
- Knowledge of databases and SQL
Benefits & Perks
- This is a 9 month contract to hire position working with cutting edge technology.