Devops Engineer (Windows & Azure)
A Microsoft partnered IoT Company based in the Chicago Loop is hiring. They create a cloud based platform that controls building and room features! They actually have their products live in some of the largest hotels in America. They are looking to bring on a DevOps Engineer. They offer flex work schedules, competitive compensation, and other great benefits.
Required Skills & Experience
- Manage multiple products across the organization
- Manage all components in the full stack, and assist with building out server automation across the entire infrastructure.
- Ensure critical systems, applications, and services are always up and running by monitoring, gathering, and analyzing data from different network sources.
- Oversee and administer the operations and processes of a virtualized environment.
- At least 5 years of experience managing a highly available public facing webserver or website.
- Expertise in configuring, maintain and troubleshooting issues.
- Hands-on experience in at least 2-3 of the following:
- Chef or Puppet or similar tools,
- F5, Web configurations, caching, and content delivery networks.
- Scalable and open architecture of IIS.
- Experience with monitoring tools.
- Experience with Virtualization.
- Deep understanding of storage and Networking.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with AWS or Azure
- Have supported iOS or Android applications.
- Experience with SSIS and ETL.