.NET Engineer (R&D)
An international legal consulting agency is looking for Microsoft veteran to join their growing office in downtown Chicago. Whether the job is with a fortune 100 company or a large government contractor, you would be working with the R&D team developing data-supported, strategic guidance to aid companies around the world. Your work will settle legal disputes, provide expert testimonies, and establish regulatory ordinances for government and enterprise businesses alike.
Send me your resume and let’s talk.
Required Skills & Experience
- Around 2-3 years working C#
- Solid understanding of Relational databases and data analytics
- Exposure or interest in getting into Angular is a huge plus
- Exposure or interest in MVC architecture is a huge plus
- Great communication and collaboration skills
Benefits and Perks
- 401k + match, 4 weeks PTO + 2 weeks of sick days, 20% Annual Bonus, BCBS PPO Healthcare, Free Vision and Dental.
- Casual start up environment, investment in technology and continued learning
- Relocating from larger city: We can and will match your salary