DevOps Engineer (Health)
Improving health and saving money is the name of the game. We are looking for you to join our charismatic DevOps team full time, helping to re-imagine the world of health from our phenomenal office in downtown Chicago.
Used by mostly big name hotels worldwide, our turnkey room automation platform controls everything from keyless entry, to room temp, to lighting and more from your fingertips. If you’re comfortable being an army of one in terms of DevOps, this is definitely the role for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4-6 years of DevOps experience
- Solid Linux experience (Ubuntu specifically)
- Proficient with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Apache Mesos
- Stong background in Chef
- Comfortable using ElasticSearch
- Python or Ruby background
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis.
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Hone and learn new DevOps skills
- Casual work environment with flexible schedules
- 401K, health, dental insurance
- Stock option and annual bonuses
- Free coffee and snacks
- Gym membership discount
- Commuter benefits