C# Tools Developer
One of North America's leading product based companies, located in the west end of the GTA is looking for a server-side C# engineer, who is interested in building testing tools for the QA department. The company has a suite of market leading products, used by individuals and businesses to manager their finances. The company builds proprietary testing tools in house, and needs a contractor to join this team for 6-12 months. Using C# and scripting such as PowerShell, you will be working on brand new automation tools from scratch and passing them down to the QA testers to run the tests.
Ideally you have experience building automation tools from scratch in C# and PowerShell.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science
- 7+ years’ experience with back-end C# engineering
- Experience architecting and designing complex, high traffic applications
- Experience in a product or SaaS based environment
- Experience with Powershell, or writing automation tools from scratch
- Ability to liaise with technical and non-technical staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Benefits & Perks
- Collaborative work culture in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Supportive team
- Great work/life balance
- Large & Modern office with free parking, a gym, rooftop patio and more!