Manager of Mobile Engineering
An extremely reputable and well known SaaS company in the legal space is seeking a Manager of Mobile Engineering to add to their growing development team based in Glendale, CA. Known as one of the leaders in the industry, this company was voted one of the “Best American Workplaces” and highly values their technical engineering teams.
Reporting directly to the VP of Engineering, the Manager of Mobile Engineering will be responsible for both the hands on development and management of the team of 4 mobile engineers working on building the iOS and Android applications for this company.
If you think now is the prime time to start exploring new opportunities, this company is probably the best next step in your career you could make, as they are pre-IPO and will only be growing over the coming months. Enjoy not only comprehensive benefits, a bonus package, stock options, 401k, and PTO, but also a fun/casual work environment, a team of smart and serious coworkers, and unlimited growth opportunity.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 10 years of experience in hands-on native mobile development (iOS or Android)
- 3 years of experience managing mobile dev teams (either onshore or offshore)
- Experience working on business or consumer facing applications
- API Calls/Push notifications
- Continuous integration experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive benefit package including health, vision, and dental
- Bonus package
- Stock options
- 401k with a match
- 4 weeks PTO
- Casual work environment
- Catered lunches
- Beautiful view!
- Unlimited growth opportunity