A major financial company located right Downtown Toronto is looking to take on Quantitative Developers to join their team in the Capital Markets Division.
They are looking for individuals that have worked in Capital Markets before as this experience is required. Anyone who has worked in Risk Management within the Capital Markets division is a huge asset. This developer will be working with various teams particularly with models and simulations. They are using C#, C++ and .Net from a technology aspect.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-10 years working in Capital Markets
- Development experience using C#, C++, .Net
- Experience with VAR systems and FRTB
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related Engineering Field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Risk Management experience
- Experience overseeing design, code, and test major features
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Benefits & Perks
- Full Benefits
- Incentives program
- Ability to grow within the company