DevOps Engineer (Contract)
One of the leaders in mobile gaming in North America has opened a number of roles at their Toronto location. The most pressing role is a 6 to 12 month contract for a DevOps Engineer. You will be working on a number of key projects for the organization, one of which would be the flagship application.
This is a very important role for the organization and because of this they are looking for a DevOps Engineer with a solid skillset but also one that is willing to learn and be collaborative with their current team. This role requires experience with Linux bases systems, AWS, including EC2 and S3, Chef and/or Puppet as well has having experience with Jenkins, Python and Docker are ideal. You will get the chance to working in a very fast-pace environment with a lot of outstanding people.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 years of Linux Systems experience, ideally in a DevOps capacity
- Experience with configuration management using Puppet or Chef
- Excellent automation experience using Jenkins and ideally Python for scripting
- Experience with Cloud deployment using AWS
- Past experience with CI/CD pipeline builds
- Excellent written and oral communication
Desired Skills & Experience
- Past experience within the gaming industry
- Experience in a PHP environment
- Experience in an Agile environment is a must