Named one of Forbes Most Promising Companies of 2014, our client in Santa Barbara, helps businesses automate a variety of tools including e-mails, marketing tools, and other IT systems. Founded eight years ago, the founder recognized a need for entrapaneurs to have the necessary business tools to streamline processes to increase the growth of their startups. As a result, they have recently received over 20 million dollars in funding. They are looking for a User Experience/User Interface designer who will be working on the full User Experiences process while also designing clean User Interface for the automation tools. As a mature startup, to ensure a relaxed, fun environment our client provides daily catered lunches, and gym memberships with full medical benefits.
· 3-5 years of User Experience and User Interface design a MUST
· Proficient knowledge of the full User Experience proces(wireframing, site mapping, user flows, prototypes)
· Demonstrated use of flat design in portfolio a MUST
· Solid understanding of HTML,CSS, Java prototyping/coding a MUST
· Previous experience with working on elaborate software based companies a nice to have
Full medical benefits. Daily catered meals. Gym membership. Stock options. Opportunity to work with one of the nation’s fastest growing software companies