QA Automation Engineer
A company that has a main goal to help higher academic institutions and their students – has created technology that oversees 126 online courses is looking for the right candidate to fill their Automation Engineer role. This company has been recently named a Chicago Tribune Top Workplace as well as a Fast Fifty company.
The open position is a QA Manual Testing role involving end to end testing on both web and mobile platforms. You’ll join a team of 3 to test the main website, learning management system and salesforce application. This is an open source environment with SQL on the back end. We use Selenium Web Driver for Automation and you should be a Selenium expert.
Required Skills & Experience
- More than 3 years of professional experience with end-to-end testing
- Experience testing on both web and mobile platforms preferred
- 2+ year of specifically open source testing with Selenium Webdriver
- CS degree
- Agile development methodology experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 0% Client Facing
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90K to $110K
- 401k +6% match, 4 weeks PTO + 2 weeks of sick days, 10%-20% Annual Bonus, BCBS PPO Healthcare partially covered by us, Free Vision and Dental.
- Casual start up environment, investment in technology and continued learning (Access to Chicago development conferences, Safari Books Online, dual 27” monitors, tuition reimbursement).
- Relocating from larger city: We can and will match your salary.