Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer (SaaS)
Moving to a new city is rough. When you consider finding a new apartment, getting a new job, finding a new social circle, and staying in touch with old friends, the whole process seems daunting. This company makes the process less painful.
A SaaS company based in downtown Chicago gives companies the opportunity to manage and stream-line the moving process for new employees coming from out of state. They provide their services to everyone from small startups to fortune 500 companies.
If you’re an expert with Ruby on Rails and have some experience on the front end working with Angular or React, you could be a pivotal part in helping make the relocation process less unbearable for people all over the country. Send me your resume and let’s talk more about how you can help.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience using Ruby on Rails in a professional environment
- A 4-year degree with a focus on STEM
- Solid understanding of relational databases
- Angular or React experience is great to have
- NoSQL experience is good to have
Benefits & Perks
- 401k +6% match, 4 weeks PTO + 2 weeks of sick days, 10%-20% Annual Bonus, BCBS PPO Healthcare partially covered by us, Free Vision and Dental.
- Casual work environment, investment in technology and continued learning (Access to Chicago development conferences, Safari Books Online, dual 27” monitors, tuition reimbursement).