Lead iOS Engineer
Our client is a leading global retailer offering clothing, accessories, and personal care products for men, women, and children under various brands. They are passionate about delivering world-class customer experiences utilizing cutting edge technologies through sound agile development practices. As they continue evolve our platform capabilities, the ideal candidate would have a strong passion for delivering innovative & sustainable solutions to customers with a business driven approach to architecture and a strong emphasis on quality. Should excel in a collaborative, results-driven culture and be able to influence engineers, stakeholders, and leadership on mobile strategies & technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years software development experience, 3+ years of iOS development
- Experience with either iOS or Android platforms is a must. Knowledge of two platforms is preferable.
- Track record of building efficient, well-designed mobile applications.
- Self-motivated team player who excels in a collaborative environment.
- Hands-on experience with Agile development practices & Agile, XP, or Scrum project methodologies.
- Excellent problem solving skills; meticulous & methodical, strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to translate complex business requirements into simple software solutions
- Thorough understanding of Object Oriented principles (Analysis and Design)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exposure to mobile-complimentary technologies such as AngularJS, Node.js
- Full lifecycle development experience on large projects, creating distributed and scalable business systems.
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit