Lead DevOps Engineer
A SaaS start-up in Columbia is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their team of 8. The client specializes in the analytics field and has recently raised over $50 million in funding.
The client boasts a diverse and cutting-edge skillset and are currently using the following: Linux Systems Administration, Puppet automation, AWS, Hadoop, NoSQL and RPM packaging. Along with this, the team is comprised of eight engineers who work in a highly collaborative, open space environment. This candidate would be taking over as the Senior DevOps Engineer on the team and will be partnering up with management to lead future projects.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in automation, systems administration and cloud computing. This is a full time role with comprehensive benefits.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Linux Systems Administration experience
- 2+ years of AWS experience (Autoscaling, RDS a plus)
- Experience writing custom Puppet modules and scripts
- The desire to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with Hadoop and Cassandra is a plus
- RPM packaging is a plus
- Docker is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Extensive company funding
- Young, collaborative work space
- Laid back work environment
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Competitive PTO schedul