IT Security Analyst
Looking to get your hands on a new project? Well look no further! My client who is based out of Center City, Philadelphia is looking to bring on an IT Security Analyst for a 6-month contract position. This is an independent, not-for-profit organization that assists the public through assessments of healthcare professionals. With the right candidate, they are willing to pay up to $115 per hour.
The ideal candidate will have a past of creating policies, standards or guidelines across security areas. With that background, they will help collaborate with stakeholders and draft new/changed policy documents. In addition to drafting, you will also create training presentations for the new policies. You will also consult with vendor risk assessments and implement security controls.
Required Skills & Experience
- Five years in information security (2 years in policy / 2 years in audit capacity)
- Experience with technical writing
- Strong data analytic and reporting skills
- Knowledge of policies such as ISO, NIST, ISF, OWASP, etc.
- Auditing experience with HIPPA
Desired Skills & Experience
- Certifications (CISSP, CRISC, CISA, CISM, CRMA)
- Good Public Speaking skills
- Ability to work in an team environment
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit