Lead Site Reliability Engineer
A public AdTech company is doing predictive analytics for marketing. With less than 1000 employees it is big enough to be stable yet small enough to be dynamic and agile in terms of adopting new technology.
You will be the first SRE hire on a brand new team that is the bridge between DevOps and NOC. With 200 billion hits per day and dozens of Petabytes of data in a local datacenter environment, you will need to have production experience in 24/7 bare metal linux infrastructure. A healthy mix of application support and systems engineers any knowledge of AWS, Hadoop, Docker, and modern monitoring tech are pluses.
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ years in Linux production environment
- Bash/Python/Ruby/Perl for automation
- Experience with at least one configuration management tool
- Experience in 24/7 linux administration
- Big Data (Hadoop, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.) or Containers (Docker, Mesos, CoreOS) experience a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Caltrain shuttle
- Subsidized gym membership