Senior Linux Administrator
Our client, a global full-service market data provider is seeking a highly technical candidate, requiring excellent analytical and problem solving skills. They are looking to bring someone on a contract basis and can pay up to $70/hr.
As a Senior Linux Engineer, you will work closely with their top notch infrastructure team to maintain the performance, security, and uptime standards. This is a great opportunity to assist with the design and operation of modern Linux-based web infrastructure in both traditional data center and virtualized environments. Someone with Cloud and Opensource experience would be a major plus!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience building and maintaining Linux Servers in either Redhat, Ubuntu or Debian
- Virtualization experience with VMware, KVM or Xen
- Strong scripting skills using Bash, Perl, Python
- Configuration management with Salt, Puppet, Chef and/or Ansible is a plus
Desired Skills & Experience
- AWS (or other cloud provider) experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Desire to stay on top of all the newest technologies
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- RSP Matching
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Option to convert to full time