Windows DevOps Engineer
Wolters Kluwer - A global company that provides information, software, and services to professionals in four main areas: healthcare, tax, law and finance is looking to hire for a systems engineer. Ideally looking for a candidate that is well rounded with more focus on Windows environment. Being able to work with GIT, application troubleshooting and the monitoring of code. Scripting with PowerShell is essential, and a good understanding of the infrastructure. Having the cloud experience is a definite plus!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with GIT, application troubleshooting, monitoring of code
- Working as a server administrator in a cloud-based environment (AWS or Azure)
- Experience with virtualization (Hyper V, VMWare, etc.)
- Scripting languages such as PowerShell, bash, etc.
- Hands-on with configuration, virtualization and support of Windows and Linux systems
Desired Skills & Experience
- Understanding of various code frameworks (.NET, PHP)
- Tomcat, IIS, Apache
- Knowledge of security environments
- Experience with Configuration management (Chef, Puppet or Ansible)
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision, experience working in a multinational company with the opportunity to work with various advanced technologies