Android Team Lead
As the Android Tech Lead, you will provide technical guidance and oversight to a team of AWESOME Android Developers as they work closely with the business, product, quality assurance, and operations teams to deliver products and features on time and with high quality. As lead, you will be responsible for architecture and design, investigating multiple solutions, developing prototypes and investigating new technologies. The Android Tech Lead will also identify ways to improve the team's technology and tools to make the team more effective and innovative in their quest to deliver great products.
Required Skills & Experience
- Prime SME for Android development, and the Android applications being created.
- Ensure that we are taking advantage of the latest the Android platform has to offer.
- Will research/investigate/recommend new technologies or approaches that could be applied in their area of specialty within the company from outside.
- Capable of understanding/contributing to the technical solution from design to code level.
- Dotted line into the Architecture team.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates.
- Establishes a technical vision with the Android development team and works with developers to turn it into reality, but remain hands-on with code.
- Mentor junior team members to help advance their technical, analytical and judgment skills regarding technology and development.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented application design & concepts.
- Promote improved defensive coding to guard against exceptions better as well as logging/reporting for improved monitoring and detection of anomalies.
Benefits & Perks
- To be discussed.