A growing Real-estate company in Allston is urgently searching for a Help Desk Engineer to help provide end-user and server support for their growing user base. Reporting directly to the CTO, this is an environment where you will be responsible for maintaining and updating Windows servers, Active Directory and Exchange for new and current users; while also getting access to Linux based systems!
You will be working in a Windows environment on XP, 7 and 8 while also interacting with the servers from time to time. You’ll be asked to update and maintain Active Directory and Exchange servers and interact with the Network on a TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP level. This job is built as a ‘jumping off point’ into a systems/server support role within a strong team and a manager who will act as a mentor and technical teacher in the areas you haven’t mastered.
Required Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in a technical support role OR administration in a Windows Environment
- Ability to work with any number of Mobile Devices (Apple, Android, Windows)
- Ability to work with Windows XP, 7 and 8 and Microsoft Office Suite 2007,2010, and 2013
- Work with Exchange and Active Directory 2010
- Ability to work with a team of 5 to support 200 users.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Networking troubleshooting
- SonicWall Firewall experience
- Exposure to Linux (Centos, RHEL)
Benefits & Perks
Great company culture, strong support team, and great benefits.