Systems Test Engineer
A strong candidate will lead, support, develop, maintain, and communicate technical risk. As a systems test engineer, you will work with the other Lead Engineers and Program Manager on a project to develop risk. Another crucial part of the position is to drive test plans that align with the program schedule, goals, and budget.
You will also develop and document test methods, procedures, and test results that have cross functional and cross product applicability. Someone who is interested in learning new technologies and the development of hardware robotics should strongly consider this position.
*Please no corp to corp.
*Visa sponsorship cannot be provided for this position.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7-10 years of experience in product development and product level testing
- 2-3 years of experience leading product level testing planning, execution, and reporting
- BS in engineering or related field
- Experience developing electro-mechanical systems that contain complex software behaviors
- Adept at summarizing and presenting complex test data in an informative and easily understood and Proven ability to build consensus, drive effective decisions, and manage conflict around those decisions
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit