Windows Systems Engineer
A consulting company that specializes in providing cloud solutions in Reston, VA is looking for a Windows Systems Engineer to join their growing team!! The Windows Systems Engineer will be responsible for maintaining a Windows virtual environment, maintain the infrastructure and resolve issues. This person will be a full-time employee, and the company provides great benefits! If you’re interested, please submit your resume now!
Required Skills & Experience
· 2+ years Windows administrator experience
· Knowledge of Windows 2008, 2012
· Active Directory (group policy, DHCP, DNS)
· Experience managing VMWare, AWS, other virtualization
· Understanding of TCP/IP, VLANS
· Scripting knowledge
Desired Skills & Experience
· PHP, and/or python is a plus!
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
Benefits & Perks
· This is a full-time position that will offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
· 401K plan, PTO
· The opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology in a collaborative environment!