Our client is a company that has an open position for a Software Architect / Platform Lead Software Engineer in their corporate headquarters in San Diego. They are a publicly traded multi-billion dollar company that sells capital equipment to the global semiconductor industry. The company’s revenue and share price has doubled over the past year as they are developing technologies that are pushing the envelope of what is possible in a microchip. The company is growing rapidly and spending three times more money on R&D than any of their competitors. If you want to work in a fast paced exciting R&D environment then this is the job for you. The Software Architect is working on the software of an entire system which includes embedded RTOS and real time controls, PLC, Database, server side and GUI.
- Ability to work in a fast paced R&D environment
- Design software controls systems for large embedded systems
- Interfacing with hard and soft real time process
- Embedded RTOS design experience
- Server C++ / Linux / Database
- Data communications
- Proven methodology and approach to developing large scale systems
Bonus, PTO and more.
C, C++, .NET, C#, PC Application, RTO, Linux, Windows, R&D, Software Architect, Embedded, San Diego