Our client is backed by one of the most recognizable names in technology. This new start-up/spinoff has unlimited financial resources and is leading the way in innovation and the open source community. With well-known Silicon Valley leaders like Marc Andreessen spearheading this new venture, this is sure to be the next big thing! Our client is urgently hiring several experienced engineers (senior, architect, tech lead, hands on manager) to build out this new platform.
- BS/MS/PhD in CS, EE, or a related field
- 10+ years of software development experience
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- In depth OpenGL experience
- Experience with Embedded Linux platforms
- Familiarity with graphics related frameworks like QT, Wayland, or Flinger
- Knowledge of how graphics frameworks interact with the kernel.
- Design and implementation of rendering systems for a Linux-based operating system and products based upon it.
- Work closely with product managers, user experience experts, and quality engineers to build a first class user experience that consumers will love, adopt and use.
- Develop high quality production ready code.
- Drive innovation and contribute to the open source community
- Present designs to internal/external groups and make key decisions while defending them in front of the core architecture.
Compensation is extremely competitive (up to $200K base + Equity + Bonus + great benefits and PTO).