Our client has been in business for 5 years. They are a premiere social game producer. They are focused on bringing the power of social games, traditionally found on sites like Facebook to mobile platforms. If you play mobile social games, odds are you are familiar with some their top hots. One of their games was ranked the #1 game in the Apple App store. They have released more than 50 top 25 applications and have close to 50 million downloads to their credit.
They offer a laid back culture with field trips and a fun atmosphere.
They are hiring for an Android game developer.
Your primary focus will be the development of interactive game systems from high level design to level implementation. You will need to combine skills in architecture and mathematical reasoning with an understanding of low level systems and APIs. You'll be working closely with a designer to implement, refine, and polish new features.
- Own the existing code Android codebase
- Collaborate with Product Managers and UX designers to create best player experiences
- Architect and implement scalable and high performance code
- Coordinate with server engineers to design and integrate APIs
- 1+ years of Android development experience (released 1+ game to the Google Play Store)
- Strong software design and implementation skills
- Attention to detail in respect to user experience designs
- Solid understanding of platform and the graphics rendering pipeline (OpenGL)
- A deep knowledge of Java
- Passion for making high quality hardcore games